Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HOW TO MAKE A CUSTOM WIPE CASE Part 1 of 3

HOW TO MAKE A CUSTOM WIPE CASE Part 1 of 3 Video Clips. Duration : 9.83 Mins.


HOW TO MAKE A CUSTOM WIPE CASE This project is perfect for lots of things! The main reason I use the custom wipe case is because its FUN The 2nd reason I always keep wipes near me when I put my make up on. There is so much garbage that comes off your brush after you put your make up on that its nice to clean your make up brushes on the wipes. Its also so much easier to have BRIGHT colors in the bottom of your diaper bag to easily spot where the baby wipes are. I have to really laugh in video # 2 where I hot glued the wipe case close. I have done that twice nowThat is just hilarious..I love itLuckily, I was able to get it un-done and it still turned out GREAT!!! There is 3 parts to this videoSorry, I tend to ramble..So, I hope you get the GIST of how to make the custom wipe case. If you have questions please let me know. Make sure and subscribe to see other great videos Thanks for watching!!! You guys are the BEST. Courtesy is Contagious.

Tags: HOW TO MAKE A CUSTOM WIPE CASE, how to make a baby wipe case, fun colorful craft projects, how to customize crafts, colorful material, colorful ribbon, how to decorate for baby, make up artist tricks, makeup, keeping makeup clean, baby wipes, wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment